The 2019 Super Bowl: Atlanta, Georgia
SUPER BOWL 53 HEADS TO ATLANTA.
The brand new $1.4 billion Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta is set to host the 2019 Super Bowl. Arthur Blank, owner of the Atlanta Falcons said they are “thrilled to show off Atlanta in 2019 for Super Bowl III.” This will be the third time Atlanta has hosted the Super Bowl, but the first time in the new stadium.
Don’t wait – book your packages now! We know from experience that the hotels in downtown Atlanta are going fast and will be harder to find than Super Bowl tickets!
2019 Super Bowl Packages
MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL
A 5-star hotel with southern charm – Mandarin Oriental seamlessly blends classic luxury with contemporary style. It’s the perfect base for your Super Bowl experience, with gorgeous rooms, delicious restaurant and an elegant spa.
Mandarin Oriental Packages Include
- Three (3) night deluxe accommodations at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Check in Friday, February 1, 2019 / Check out Monday, February 4, 2019
- Super Bowl 53 game ticket: Upper Level End Zone (Ticket upgrades available)
- Admission into The Players Tailgate Super Bowl pre-game party. Tailgate highlights include: Open premium bar, 5-star food menu created by celebrity chefs, 25+ active NFL players in attendance, walking distance to Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Super Bowl gift bag
- Round trip game day transportation to Mercedes-Benz Stadium