The 2020 Super Bowl: Miami, Florida
SUPER BOWL 54 HEADS TO MIAMI!
Everyone wants to be in Florida in February – sunny skies, beautiful beaches, 5-star hotels…that’s why it was such an easy choice to send Super Bowl LIV to Miami, Florida.
This will be Miami’s 11th time hosting the Super Bowl! The 2020 game will be head at the Dolphins Hard Rock Stadium.
Don’t wait – book your packages now! We know from experience that the hotels in downtown Miami are going fast and will be harder to find than Super Bowl tickets themselves.
2020 Super Bowl Packages
1 HOTEL SOUTH BEACH
1 Hotel South Beach is truly the best hotel on South Beach. Inspired by it’s 600-feet of beach on the Atlantic Ocean, 1 Hotel is designed for comfort – featuring reclaimed materials, it’s naturally one-of-a-kind. Spacious, experiential, tasty and chic, this hotel has everything you need for the ultimate Super Bowl experience.
1 Hotel Packages Include
- Four (4) night deluxe accommodations at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Check in Thursday, January 20, 2020 / Check out Monday, February 3, 2020
- Super Bowl LIV game ticket: Upper Level End Zone (Ticket upgrades available)
- Admission into The Players Tailgate Super Bowl pre-game party. Tailgate highlights include: Open premium bar, 5-star food menu created by celebrity chefs, 25+ active NFL players in attendance, walking distance to Hard Rock Stadium.
- Super Bowl gift bag
- Round trip game day transportation to Hard Rock Stadium